Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Be sure to hit the good metallic plates !

Julien Boit

Weak hand stage, 9 rounds mini, 45 points maximum    2 paper targets and 5 steel plates.

Biiiiip , take the gun two shots on the first paper , about three meters, then I start shooting at steel plates, cling, cling cling cling cling, does not fall, cling cling cling cling, does not fall, cling cling cling, does not fall.

Okay, there's a problem, I hit them and they doesn't fall: Unload show clear, Holster.

Look up and Ho ho, they are all white, without a scratch. What ? I din't hit them ?

For sure, all my shots went down, in the metallic plate that protect their feet.

Aouch ! zero stage and shame on me, I had never screwed a weak hand stage before !

Now it's done !

DVC

Julien

Mon ami,

Done the same thing, more than once. If you use iron sights the problem seems to occur more often. Check on paper at 10m or so where the holes actually appear. Shoot a full magazine nice and carefully.

I have a Colt 38Super that I sometimes shoot 100mm / 4" right when shooting weak hand. My revolver goes slightly low, maybe 25-50mm / 1" or 2". This is at 10yards. Both iron sights. The NRA Open gun is spot on out to 25Yards. Go figure.

Red dots don't seem to induce the problem as often.