Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Idpa Tri State Regional

mark your calander for the upcoming Tri state IDPA regional being held at Arlington Tn on March the 24th 2007,which is just outside of Memphis...go to www.tristateshooters.com and click on the entry form....also go Visit http://www.memphis-ssa.com/ for a link and map of the range and area..

10 stages with a 150 rnd count....tellem G'man sent ya ;) ....

Yeah,

This will be a good season starter............

Come shoot CDP with me and Gman, or ESP, or ESR, or SSR, or maybe even SSP.........who knows what we'll shoot, you'll have to come and see. I'll be willing to bet that much fun is to be had though. ;)

Hopalong

Yeah,

This will be a good season starter............

Come shoot CDP with me and Gman, or ESP, or ESR, or SSR, or maybe even SSP.........who knows what we'll shoot, you'll have to come and see. I'll be willing to bet that much fun is to be had though. ;)

Hopalong

that Hop is speaking for himself....i'm not asMULTITALENTED as him !!!!..i can only shoot 1 gun at a time. :lol: ...........G'

those guys puttin on this match are so lucky to have such a GREAT place to shoot...maybe this would be the PLACE to hold the next IDPA NATIONALS..and we even may get ELVIS to show up.....