Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cr Speed Change Over From Xd To 1911/para?

Spaceghost

Seeing the other thread about getting the CR to fit the STI made me want to ask this question... :blink:

Could someone with the CR setup for a 1911/Para send me a pic of the shim setup or tell me what they have installed? :)

I bought the version for an XD. I think it is essentially the standard holster without any shims. All you do is adjust the white screw and set the muzzle platform. :huh:

Knowing that I might later use it for another gun.. which I am.. I bought the spare parts kit which includes a bunch of shims.. but I have no idea what the standard arrangement of shims / parts are on the left side. :unsure:

I would check with my friends.. but sadly I have few :( Yeah whatever, some people call it being anti-social.. I don't care, who needs them :angry:

Seeing the other thread about getting the CR to fit the STI made me want to ask this question... :blink:

Could someone with the CR setup for a 1911/Para send me a pic of the shim setup or tell me what they have installed? :)

I bought the version for an XD. I think it is essentially the standard holster without any shims. All you do is adjust the white screw and set the muzzle platform. :huh:

Knowing that I might later use it for another gun.. which I am.. I bought the spare parts kit which includes a bunch of shims.. but I have no idea what the standard arrangement of shims / parts are on the left side. :unsure:

I would check with my friends.. but sadly I have few :( Yeah whatever, some people call it being anti-social.. I don't care, who needs them :angry:

I'll give you my set up but the bottom line is you will have to expierement to see what works for you. I have seperate CR Speed rigs for Glock, 2011 and Revolver.

2011 3 spacers starting from inside to out closest to belt working towards the gun. white then black very thin spacers maybe 1/16" then beveled black thicker spacer.

Glock same as above

Revolver no spacers

I think a Glock holster would fit most every platform with the correct spacers.