Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

When The Topic Is Over Before I Get To Speak!

LadyinBlue

They closed the Humor/Glocktalk thread before I got to post so I put it here.

On a positive note...

I have always felt very safe on the pistol range during any USPSA/IPSC event. Back in the "old days" when I was certified as a CRO, I learned range safety as applied to our sport. I am pleased to say that these rules are still being followed and adhered to just as they were in the 80's.

I have been a Hunter Education Instructor in the state of New Mexico for 12 years and was certified as CRO for live fire classes about 7 years ago. After learning a new discipline of shooting I still find myself following the safety rules I learned in IPSC.

There nothing wrong with the game or the rules...it's usually operator error.

Nanci

"Be careful, IPSC shooting can get you killed in the real world..."

That line line just cracks me up. I turn on the "ignore" to everything the poster has to say. Some of the most experienced LEO/Military shooters I know are great IPSC shooters/teachers/competitors, go figure.

Dang, I missed the closed deadline.

Edited by Loves2Shoot

Folks, we closed the other thread on this subject because it was aimed at a particular individual. We just don't do that here on Brian's Forum.

And, the Hate Forum here isn't really about discussions. It's a place to vent a bit. (But, never about shooters, matches and such..check the posting rules.)

So...I have to close this too. (Nanci, your particular post was fine, we just don't continue closed threads in new one. Hope you understand.)