Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shotgun Class

kurtm

I will be working in conjunction with Marshall Luton of TDSA to put on a 2 day shotgun class in Tulsa Oklahoma the 3rd weekend in March 2007. This is going to be a great class and it will cover many things...especially loading and speed shooting. As a special attraction we will also be having a guest instructor, Mike Darby, from England who is the English practical shotgun champion for the last 5 years. Just think 3 world class shotgunners and nothing but time to teach you! I am excited about this class! For more info or to sign up contact tdsatulsa.com or phone Marshall Luton at (918) 638-3345. I will be away from a computer for a while, so please contact Marshall with any questions. Merry Christmass everyone!! Kurt Miller

I will be working in conjunction with Marshall Luton of TDSA to put on a 2 day shotgun class in Tulsa Oklahoma the 3rd weekend in March 2007. This is going to be a great class and it will cover many things...especially loading and speed shooting. As a special attraction we will also be having a guest instructor, Mike Darby, from England who is the English practical shotgun champion for the last 5 years. Just think 3 world class shotgunners and nothing but time to teach you! I am excited about this class! For more info or to sign up contact tdsatulsa.com or phone Marshall Luton at (918) 638-3345. I will be away from a computer for a while, so please contact Marshall with any questions. Merry Christmass everyone!! Kurt Miller

This is going to be a fantastic class! The dates are March 24th and 25th. You can register online at www.tdsatulsa.com. A deposit of $100 is required to secure your position in the school and you can put that down with a check or a credit card. The class is limited to 20 students so please don't hestitate. We're going to cover of lot of great material ranging from the versatility of the shotgun to speed shooting and speed reloading techniques that Kurt is famous for. Dont miss out on this one! We're looking forward to serving you. Until then, be safe and God bless you.

Marshall Luton

President of TDSA Tulsa

www.tdsatulsa.com

(918) 638-3345

• 2 months later...

We are also going to have the 5 time English IPSC shotgun champion as guest instructor....if you can understand him :D He works for the Met police ( Scottland yard ) and is a great instructor. MAN this class is going to be FUN! KURTM