Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anybody shoot open minor?

Steve Anderson

Dont forget the houses are way overpriced, propety taxes are astronomical, car ins the nations highest, some of the worst traffic outside of LA, worst roads, cancer clusters, radon gas problems, poor air quality if you are close to NYC (brown haze always surrounds it even out into the ocean) polluted lakes, rivers, streams, and bay/ocean.

I still don't mind it though.

Brian

(Edited by BBoyle at 12:18 am on July 1, 2002)

Pensyl-tuckey has its problems, too, Chris!  Ever try to get somewhere fast on Sunday?  Its also kind of creepy when the place has more trees than people.  I say put a fence around the place and let it be New Jersey's own personal wilderness park. HA~!  Is this the same speedy Brian Boyle of New Jersey fame?  I didn't see you at the Area 8 Factory match.

Adam,

I don't have trouble getting anywhere fast. What's wrong with trees? Trees unlike people stay in one place, don't play loud music, don't drive cars and they give you shade! PA is already a wild animal park for the jerseyites. We're thinking about charging admission to watch the dumb things they do when they are  over here! Should be worth some big bucks to foreign tourists! Then I can afford to shoot more and work less!

Quote: from BamBam on 10:28 pm on July 2, 2002

Pensyl-tuckey has its problems, too, Chris!  Ever try to get somewhere fast on Sunday?  Its also kind of creepy when the place has more trees than people.  I say put a fence around the place and let it be New Jersey's own personal wilderness park. HA~!  

LOL on the PA stuff Bam Bam.  

Quote: from BamBam on 10:28 pm on July 2, 2002

Is this the same speedy Brian Boyle of New Jersey fame?  I didn't see you at the Area 8 Factory match.

Bam Bam,

Yes I am the same one. I am not sure about the Fame though, and I do not think I am that speedy anymore.

I was there on Thursday helping with the setup.  I am not classified in production, limited 10, or revolver.  I probably should have just shot the Match anyway. It looked like it would be fun.

Brian

Yeah - Brian its Adam B.  I have been steadily gaining on all the Jersey shooting champs in their guinea-T shirts and spandex shooting pants.  HA!  I enjoyed the Area 8 match and shooting Lim-10 class.  I will enjoy the new S&W 625 I won even more.  Nice to have major manufacturers supporting the new class and donating so many prizes.  Also feels good to beat Janowicz, Falcone, and Giglio.  Wish you were on that list!!  Now I'll have to go back into stealth practice mode and catch you later.  HA!  And wait until you see the latest changes to my new open rig!  Ugly is in the eye of the beholder... and I be holdin' the baddest open gun ever made!!!  I should send you a digital picture.  

Adam.  I will be at AWARE if you are going.  I am sure you will get your chance to catch me. I am very rusty right now, at least I think I am.  We will find out in about 10 days just how rusty I am.

(Talking Crap Mode) You have had plenty of chances to catch me and have never brought enough:) .   (mode off)

Congrats on the new Gun.  I wish you the best of luck with it. It doesn't matter what it looks like as long as it works!

Send a pic of it to my email.

BTW. Congrats on the AREA 8.  I wanted to shoot it pretty bad with either the Glock or my old Para.  I wasn't classified and anything and was worried about doing good and not getting a slot for anything, or about doing terrible and having to see it.

I am sure I will see you around.

Brian