Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which Rear Sights Should I Get?

steel1212

I have a springer black stainless with fixed novak's....This one:

PX9154LLarge.jpg

I'm wanting adjustable fiber optics but the only ones I can find are drift adjustable for windage with a elevation screw....this one:

adjfotop0030w.jpg

Or fully adjustable with windage and elevation screws but with out fiber optics....this one:

024-022.jpg

My XD and my 9mm 1911 both have dawson adjustable fiber optics and I kind of was wanting the same sight picture for everything.

Edited by steel1212

Not to discourage you, by all means use what you can see. I just went back to "old school black" Bomars. For me it's such a simple sight picture. God knows I can't afford complications.

Jim

Not to discourage you, by all means use what you can see. I just went back to "old school black" Bomars. For me it's such a simple sight picture. God knows I can't afford complications.

Jim

If I get the bottom one it will be a black rear with fiber front. The reason I like the fiber/fiber is that while I'm concentrating on the front red I still see the green and can put them on either side with out thinking. I guess if you see the front sight at all its lined up right? To me the fiber rear just takes the guessing out of it. I'm sure if I was to shoot with the black rear and fiber front I would get used to it. This will just be my limited 10, SS, CDP gun as I'm going to focus on Production and ESP when my XD gets back. I guess it boils down to me liking every thing the same lol. I guess if thats the case I should have got the black stainless with adjustables :angry: