Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dfw Shooters Get Some Media Attention

Sgtsvi

We gave Rich and Brad a little trigger time, too. They really got a kick out of that.
That was cute. I always get a chuckle out of the cheesy little transitions that local reporters do. Reminds me of the classic parodies from The Daily Show. Like Brian Unger walking through a field casually brushing aside a branch, and then in the next scene trying to nonchalantly crawl out of a thicket while giving his report. Haha!

Great stuff, I wish they'd do a report like that here locally. If only there was someone else to set it all up! :)

He was picking up some rifle brass when someone asked what he wanted it for, he said he likes to scatter it around on the grassy knoll at Dealey Plaza for people to find. The older and more corroded the better. :D

That funny :lol:

Its too bad we can't get that kind of coverage everywhere. Maybe someday.....

Hey, just wanted to thank everyone for watching the coverage. I heard from Jim this morning. He says the reporter told him our story was the most viewed piece on their entire website for both Monday and Tuesday this week. Way Cool! B)

Jim and I were discussing the overwhelming response to the Fox story over a couple of Shiners yesterday. His blog has nothing but positive comments in reference to the story. The whole thing was done so tastefully that even the anti gunners can’t jump on it with their rhetoric. If you guys get an opportunity, why don’t you put a comment on his blog about the show. Maybe other news stations will see how much praise Fox received and start recognizing us as legitimate sportsmen and sportswomen.

http://community.myfoxdfw.com/blogs/Richar...g_Guns_Ablazing

Edited by Sgtsvi

Very nice I am surprized they did the story. I work at a Fox17 in Nashville along with another shooter from our club. Sad to say I don't ever see any Nashville News station doing a story even close to one like that. They only take time to point out the bad people with guns and spread the "fear" stories.

It was well done I thought, I sent it to many people to check out.