Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Flex$ is in Frontsight!

twix

Newbie reloading article. Good effort bubba!My only question is (yeah, you know something's coming don't you?), why did ya shoot those Blazers so long? Ah, and another question, which press did ya get?

I wrote that piece of stuff a long while ago.  I apologize for the uninformed babbling (I guess you guys are used to that from me though).

Blazer?  Well...you know it will run, no worries about brass, and it sure doesn make Major.

I first bought the SDB.  I was happy with it.  I nearly bought another is a different caliber...but ended up selling the original when I wheeled and dealed my way into a 650 with casefeeder.  I have had the opportunity to load on the 550 as well.  I am all for the auto indexing though.

So, if anybody cares...my first choice now would be the 650...then a SDB (or two), then the 550.

• 5 weeks later...

"I first bought the SDB." That's funny , I did the same thing except I never set it up, just looked at it in the box for a week or two, then took it back to the good folks at AtoZ Reloading and they took it back and credited it to a 650. They earned a good deal of loyalty with that move. One difference between you and I, I shot my first match in December and decided I would need to get a loader to play this game. Still took me six months, I literally rolled up change for a good portion of the cost.