Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Icore Postal Match In Mississippi

haras

Sunday, October 15 we will devote our regular monthly ICORE match the the ICORE International Postal Match. This is a 90 round four stage match listed on the http://icore.org/ website. There will also be 1 classifier stage for a total of 5.

Magnolia Rifle and Pistol Club is located 5 miles south of Jackson at I-55 exit #85 (range is 1 mile east of the interstate). For those who shoot IPSC, this is the home of the annual Magnolia Classic (level 3) match. http://www.magnoliarpc.com/

Set-up begins at 7am, shooter's meeting at 9am. Shooting starts after the shooter's meeting. Match fee is $10 for everyone.

If you have questions contact me.

Haras, Can non-ICORE members shoot in the postal match? Ifr not, wil you have membership apps at the range that morning?

Hi stranger! The answer is YES..YES :)

You don't have to be a member to shoot but we'd like to see you join. Apps are availible at all of our matches. Even if you aren't an ICORE member your scores will be sent in and posted on the ICORE web site in comparison to everone else who shot it.

Come on DOWN! B)

A little Birdie tells me that some of the Louisiana Contengent is making the trip North. ;)

I hope to jump on the V-Star and make the 4 hr trip down and shoot my little 646 as I don't get to shoot it much. You guys/gals take it easy on me...........please! :wacko:

See you then.

SAM

Alright! :D Now we have a revolver match going! COME ON DOWN!

A little Birdie tells me that some of the Louisiana Contingent is making the trip North.

Do you know something I don't? :huh:

I hope to jump on the V-Star and make the 4 hr trip down

Throw Johnnie on the back and bring him too. :lol:

...shoot my little 646 as I don't get to shoot it much.

I'd like to test drive that if I might sir... :)

See ya in 2 weeks. Drive careful. B)