Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Internet Prices

JDBraddy

I don't have as much time to surf online as many here, and know many of you have done the searching already. Am looking for a good deal on about 2000 pieces of nice .45 ACP brass, and the best deal on quality 230gr round nosed lead and/or FMJ hardball.

Thanks,

JDBraddy

brassmanbrass.com

precisiondeltasales.com

precisionbullets.com

The precision bullets arent exactly a lead round nose, but they are a moly coated bullet which is almost as good as a FMJ, but cleaner than lead with less smoke...and you dont have to handle lead.

• 2 weeks later...
brassmanbrass.com

precisiondeltasales.com

precisionbullets.com

The precision bullets arent exactly a lead round nose, but they are a moly coated bullet which is almost as good as a FMJ, but cleaner than lead with less smoke...and you dont have to handle lead.

It turns out that one of Precision Bullets two master distributers; Ho Guns Sporting, is just three miles from my house, so I don't even have to pay shipping. I just picked up 1500 of Precision's 200gr RNF's, two five gallon pails of .45 ACP mixed brass, and a case of Federal 150 primers. I figure I'll probably get in another paycheck before my current keg of Solo-1000 runs out, so I'll try and use it up in the mean time, and wait till I get paid again before buying powder.

• 2 weeks later...

My local manf, X-treme bullet in Moundhouse NV has some pretty good prices on lead and plated bullets. They are really cool and nice as hell. I try to promote them as much as I can google them and give em a try.

they even have a plated 6.8 and 30 cal.

very consistant. I like the 230 gr 45 that was my standard load for years.