Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

spring for beretta

berettashooter

In my Elite II, I believe I use around a 10 or 11 pound spring. That being said though, don't worry about your muzzle flip. (Forgive the misquote BE, I don't have the book on hand right now.) "The front site can go in figure eights as long as it returns to the same place on the same track everytime."

13 lbs is factory standard for the 9 and 40 beretta.

I use an 11 lb in both for all loads. I do put slide glide #3 in the 40 for bowling pin loads to help the spring out a little.

Ernest Langdon uses a 10 pounder in his 9...I tried the 10 and it doesn't work with slide glide...rounds won't feed...with oil and a clean gun it works. The 11 lb sring lets you use slide glide.

Hope that helps.

SA

Just as an advertisement, and everyone's information.  Sprinco makes a system for the Beretta's.  Some of our best results in recoil reduction have come from the Beretta systems.  The Las Vegas police department as well as several Special Forces teams have tested them with great success.  I have not tried one with the 9x21, but I have to imagine that you would achieve great results.