Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

13th Annual Courage Classic

As a Reminder Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club in Bremerton WA will be hosting the 13th annual Courage Classic Charity Multi gun match Using "Kitsap Rules" similar to USPSA only alot more fun, some new Targets and stuff USPSA won't allow.

This Match will be held on September 16th & 17th. Get your App in now and Come see our How our match is run this Year.

All proceeds Go to Charity. many Prizes Donated, and Silent Auction.

Check it out at http://www.gunsafety.org or call 360-373-1007

Courage Classic Charity Multi gun match Using "Kitsap Rules" similar to USPSA only alot more fun, some new Targets and stuff USPSA won't allow.

Meaning no disrespect - I have shot a number of Courage Classics over the years, and totally honor the cause you're benefitting - but, I'd have to say that claiming "we're not using USPSA rules because we want to to some stuff they won't allow" is probably enough to keep me from coming this year.

Sorry.

Bruce

PS - there *is* such a thing as a USPSA "recognized" match - which adheres to USPSA *safety* rules, but provides a lot of flexibility in other ways, such as non-standard targets and other things. Lots of matches go that way, to ensure that *safety* rules are standard and well-known. If you wanted to go that way, you could probably...uh... contact the Area-1 director for details. I know he would be more than happy to help.

I haven't shot this in the past and I'll be danged if I can tell from the application or the posted info. Is this team only? Individual? Just checking also, USPSA Tactical or any variation is not recognized? So if I bring my duty rifle with CQ/T I have to shoot Open? Also just FYI, if I do go, you're not getting my date of birth on an entry form. ID theft and all.

Bgary,

By we want to do some tuff they wont allow such as types of targets used and such. We adhere to the strictest of saftey rules just like USPSA. Oh and if you have shot matches in the past you should know what I am talking about, that is if you paid attention to the targets.

Lawman,

Yes we are honoring a Tactical Divison of sorts, it might be only tactical and Open but we are not quite sure, for more infor contact Marc Carter. He can tell you more than me. I am just posting it here to get it out to there to make more money for the charity. I will not be participating as a team member but will be participating in the match. I will talk top Marc and make sure that gets clarified on the website.

PS Thanks for all of your support, and Happy, and SAFE shooting