Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

No Shooter Left Behind - I Have A Dream....

dirtypool40

Eric,

I thought that you had a new job…. where did you get the time to come up with this.

BTW since you shoot Limited so well if you make Titusville tomorrow I will make sure we have the French bicycle club testosterone test there for you. You know the one that always test positive for Americans.

:rolleyes:

Like the Japanese inspection on beef....waiting until it goes bad to conclude the inspection.

Alas, I passed on Macho man (Limited) today in favor of getting my butt kicked in Skinny gun. Back to Limited for A5 now.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have "SD" Shooting Dyslexia. I VERY often Shoot White Targets, mistaking them for steel or other scoring targest. Since my pathetic shooting ability is not my fault, I would like for any hit target to be scored, regardless of it being a penalty target or scoring target. Having established that I have a disability. I expect to recieve my Crazy Check from SSI each month. (that Shooter's Security Income). I would also like to receive a Free Breakfast and Free Lunch at each match, and shooting supplies and suitable shooting uniforms if I claim that I am unable to afford them.

• 2 weeks later...