Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Let's Make A Showing!

hopalong

Hi guys/gals!!!!

Just dropped in to make a statement/suggestion.

Mike has his Iowa Revolver match, and it looks like he's getting a good response.

If any way at all please attend this match, as it is a good thing and will only help our cause with USPSA to keep our division.

If you are not able to attend Mr. Carmoney's match I suggest attending the North Carolina secion match the same weekend.

We as a group can say, "Hey USPSA Board, look at this.....60+ wheelgunners in Iowa, and on the same weekend 20+ in North Carolina........ALL shooting USPSA"

Oh yeah, in case you haven't looked, the N.C. match is a level III match and as everyone knows.......20+ in the division and the top 3 win a slot to the 2007 Nationals!!! :D

With Numbers like that we can show them that Revolver shooting in USPSA is growing and they need not bother the division.

I myself will likely attend the North Carolina match (Sorry Mike) since I can travel there for less than half the cost to travel to Iowa.

I looked at the Squadding, and there are already 7 wheelgunners signed up for the N.C. match.

So as I said before, If for some reason you cannot attend Mr. Carmoneys match, see if you can attend the other. The future of the Revolver Division in USPSA like it is, DEPENDS on it!!!............Well maybe not but it sure can't hurt.

Think about it.......................PLEASE...............and send your entry into one of these matches.

SAM