Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How high can a wall get?

mcoliver

I'm too short to have seen the shooters on the other stage but I knew we were coordinating our range commands with the RO on that stage (Artie) so we wouldn't have shooters shooting into the partition berm at the same time. BUT, if they knew this why didn't they stop all those squads from shooting over the top long before my squad got there????

We figured it out on the 3rd squad. Obviously, they were taking care of it by coordinating with the other stage after that. The only reason I could think of to toss it is if there were Friday shooters that were told to shoot it with the original "intent" of the stage design who were subsequently unable to reshoot it the way it was being shot OR it was taking too long to coordinate and slowing down the flow too much.

Edited by reneet

We do have one or two shooters that we have to tell not to shoot over the top, but there is always that really low port to even things out.

Yep, nothing like a 12" high port {too high for prone, too low to kneel} to even things up for us 6'+ size guys :P I simply groan and call them "dwarf ports".