Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tennessee Sectional

Waltermitty

I shot pretty good (for me) on a few stages, and overall had a really good time. I only hope it's not so cold next time. I think that I am improving, though, which is what I want to see....maybe some day I'll be able to run with you guys.

I didn't realize how closely behind Cliff Mike was running either, but I knew he was shooting pretty well. I was glad to see him finish where he did since we have been shooting our production guns so much lately. The lack of practice didn't seem to hurt him much.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great match. It was hotter than I have ever shot in (and I'm from Florida) but it was still a good time. The Staff had water on every stage and a shelter for shade. Those poor RO's are my heroes. They worked in tough conditions and still has a smile on.

The stages were very well done with a great theme ( I thought I was the only one to watch Firefly). A few speed shoots with swingers and turners and some great field courses that made to really think (sorry Sam). As usual a great prize table.

Got to Shoot with Waltermitty and Luttrell625 and her caddie :D . Also met Henry and Ryan (a very promising junior shooter with a 646) and Johnny Brister who will be the first 6 gun gm, just shoot the 06 classifiers (no matter what Carmoney says :ph34r: )

We had a great squad and lots of fun. Can't wait for the nats.

Don't miss this match next year.

What a great match. It was hotter than I have ever shot in (and I'm from Florida) but it was still a good time. The Staff had water on every stage and a shelter for shade. Those poor RO's are my heroes. They worked in tough conditions and still has a smile on.

The stages were very well done with a great theme ( I thought I was the only one to watch Firefly). A few speed shoots with swingers and turners and some great field courses that made to really think (sorry Sam). As usual a great prize table.

Got to Shoot with Waltermitty and Luttrell625 and her caddie :D . Also met Henry and Ryan (a very promising junior shooter with a 646) and Johnny Brister who will be the first 6 gun gm, just shoot the 06 classifiers (no matter what Carmoney says :ph34r: )

We had a great squad and lots of fun. Can't wait for the nats.

Don't miss this match next year.

Hey Cliff,

Did I win anything? :P

Cliff definitely did some conquering on the stages this weekend. Hopalong seemed to be hopping a little slower by Sunday, but apparently had been moving quicky enough on Friday to give a pretty good showing on revo. Johnny Brister's stage 11 run was easily the most impressive one I saw last weekend, and it would have been a good race between him and Cliff had he been able to stay till Sunday. Walter Mitty was a pleasure as always, and didn't shoot too bad, either, as he didn't seem to have any trouble staynig ahead of me all weekend. Maybe if I practice I can edge him out in Feb. at the Midwest Regional ICORE match.