Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fibre Optic Shotgun Sights

I have been wanting to experiment with a range of different fibre optic sights for shotguns (for a Remington 1187 in the main, although I also have a Benelli, a Winchester and a couple of Mossbergs).

I am aware of the many different types of sights. That isn't the problem. The difficulty lies in finding a dealer who will ship an order to the UK.

I placed an order with MPC Sports way back in March but they have badly let me down. They claimed to have shipped my order but I haven't received it and they aren't even responding to my emails now. I've asked for a refund but I'm still waiting.

I've dealt with Brownells before but they are very expensive, certainly compared to the other prices I have found.

I can find a good many stockists but I haven't been able to find someone that will ship outside of the US. I wouldn't have expected there to be a government prohibition on the export of sights, or is there?

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance.

Neil,

Try www.TRUGLO.com. They defintly ship out side US, i have had a couple of things from them.

i have experimented with all sorts of FO sights, and found that The 'HiViz; ones to be the best www.hiviz.com???

Or maybe, www.LApolicegear.com Might have somthing.??

You might just have to pay the price on brownells and be done with it. Its not as it you will wear it out !?!

Good luck.

Neil,

Try www.TRUGLO.com. They defintly ship out side US, i have had a couple of things from them.

i have experimented with all sorts of FO sights, and found that The 'HiViz; ones to be the best www.hiviz.com???

You might just have to pay the price on brownells and be done with it. Its not as it you will wear it out !?!

Good luck.

Neil,

Good luck.

I think I got that wrong first time. Let me try again.......

Neil, I often get job lots of stuff from Brownells with no problem, apart from the delay of about 6 weeks due to the export permit nonsense. let me know what you want and I can add it to my next order of Remington(yes I know, Mike45) parts. Or as Ian said Truglo are OK but only if you want Truglo bits.

Geoff