Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas State 3-gun Results

Thanks guys.

Liota, yeah it could be my turn!

Guy, Benny told me to watch out for the Hawkins duo. I knew you 2 shot well, and so does Trapr, I knew I was toast if I trashed a couple of stages, so I just shot real consistant. It was REAL strange when I got to the match, I told the guy I was with that I had NO idea what was about to happen. Usually I have confidence and preperation, this time I had no prep and only some confidence.

Real men shoot irons!

You're right...except when you turn 50! The the rifle sights are too fuzzy to be of any use! The pistol sights are even worse! I hated getting old just because of the vision problem which will slow you down for sure...

Mick A27257

Matt,

It sounds like everyone had a good time. I'm still living vicariously through others. :)

Liota

YoboSaYo?

Angyung haseyo!

I can nearly order in any of the local eateries and get myself laughed at in the chow hall in the mornings. Probably the only one who tries to talk with the Korean gals who work the registers. They are very sweet to not laugh outright at someone speaking Korean with a West Texas accent. :)

Liota

Liota,

I understand....I lived there throughout the late 90's........and lived in the burbs of seoul (puchon)......not many spoke english, so you better learn it so i could at least order beer and food......haha. i could not even get on a military base while i was there (working in the private sector).....i would bring things in from the phillipines or buy from the black market people in seoul......the second year i was there, i ordered a butterball turkey from the black market lady i dealt with (2 weeks before thanksgiving)......it was the best $55 14lbs turkey i ever ate...

Garret Hawkins

Edited by Helmut

We were forced to flee the country. The witness protection plan was full ;)

I'm in Turkey: www.dreadnaught-industries.com/turkey.htm Rough duty; I only have one Jacuzzi and the marble floors are cold in my fully furnished fully funded Embassy apartment (sigh).

Liota is in Korea. She reports that the food is good, but I suspect foul play.

Alex

Liota,

Is this the Liota the used to shoot with us at the SAGC? How did you and Alex manage to disappear at the same time?

Mick N

Is that the same Mick who used to shoot at San Angelo, Waco, Breckenridge, and Princeton?

You dropped off the scope, my dear. I was looking for you and Frank last year. Nevermind that I had an "opportunity to excel" for you. :)

Liota

We were forced to flee the country. The witness protection plan was full ;)

I'm in Turkey: www.dreadnaught-industries.com/turkey.htm Rough duty; I only have one Jacuzzi and the marble floors are cold in my fully furnished fully funded Embassy apartment (sigh).

Liota is in Korea. She reports that the food is good, but I suspect foul play.

Alex

YOU are in TURKEY? Why does that sound appropriate?! How nice to be a continent away from your wife who probably likes the arrangement as well! No kids any time soon I guess!

I don't think they shoot 3gun in Turkey or Korea.... When are you coming back?

Mick

Liota,

Is this the Liota the used to shoot with us at the SAGC? How did you and Alex manage to disappear at the same time?

Mick N

Is that the same Mick who used to shoot at San Angelo, Waco, Breckenridge, and Princeton?

You dropped off the scope, my dear. I was looking for you and Frank last year. Nevermind that I had an "opportunity to excel" for you. :)

Liota

Define "opportunity to excel"...Frank has horses (3), I am single now but have "Ms Latina" to deal with and she wants more of my time than I am willing to give...My next pistol will have the serial number "#1 mistress" if that tells you anything. She already told me I'd rather shoot my pistols than play at her house.....she has a point!

Mick

nelsonm@ci.arlington.tx.us

The opportunity to excel last year was to RO at Angelo again. Did you really have to think about that one? :)

Why on earth would any woman tell a man to choose between the [gun, truck, insert pertinent hobby here] and her? The result is generally a lot of unhappy women who still don't get the idea that it's better to share the partner with a hobby than another partner. :wacko: Besides, who wants their partner there 24/7? :huh::ph34r:

Have fun! I've got the e-mail address. :)

"# 1 Mistress" I like it. ;)

Liota

The opportunity to excel last year was to RO at Angelo again. Did you really have to think about that one? :)

Why on earth would any woman tell a man to choose between the [gun, truck, insert pertinent hobby here] and her? The result is generally a lot of unhappy women who still don't get the idea that it's better to share the partner with a hobby than another partner. :wacko: Besides, who wants their partner there 24/7? :huh::ph34r:

Have fun! I've got the e-mail address. :)

"# 1 Mistress" I like it. ;)

Liota

You're a good woman Liota!!!

What are you shooting now?

Mick

You're a good woman Liota!!!

What are you shooting now?

Mick

I'm shooting this new model of gun called "nottadamthing". Pretty cool. Absolutely no chance of a safety infraction. :)

Come down for the club match this month. I will be there.

Liota