Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Xd Trigger Job

10 of us from TXDPSA.com (XD based practical shooting group) sent our guns to Loves2Shoot last week to have our triggers worked on. I was responsible for gathering all the guns and shipping them off.

We were on a time crunch because our match was only 6 days away. I shipped out the guns on Monday. They arrived to Oregon on Tuesday and were worked on right away. Scott managed to work his magic and finished all the guns before Wednesday evening. They were shipped back to Houston on Thursday. Needless to say Scott met and exceeded our expectations. The box of guns arrived back to Houston on Friday. Talk about service! We were all excited.

The triggers turned out very nice. Pre-travel is pretty much gone. Maybe 1/8" is left. The break is clean and reset short. My trigger was set at ~2#. Just the way I like it. Most were 3# jobs.. There were two others that had ~2# triggers. Most of us shot our guns yesterday at the local match. There wasn't any trigger job related failures to report. Our guns ran like they were supposed to. Everyone that tried out the triggers liked them.

Without stepping on anyone's toes, I personally like this trigger job better than the other guy's. I've owned one before so I can make that judgement.

Just to be fair, both do a spectacular job each with their own method. Scott was really helpful with the whole process. Customer service was top notch. He was easily accessible when I had questions about the trigger jobs. He didn't leave us in the dark. I like doing business with people who are in constant communication with you.

I never have a problem supporting those that support the sport.

Thanks again Scott!

Edited by 21411