Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help Rookie With Ezwin

Buzzmeister

I've not scored many matches yet; the guy who normally does it is in Florida on vacation so I've chose not to bother him. Also, I was not in attendance at the match (had a cycling event) so I don't know the circumstances behind the score sheets in question. I have one competitor with a missing time on one stage. How does you get that into his score for the stage/match (realizing it'll be 0 as per 9.7.6.1)? Another competitor did not finish (he shot 3 of 5 stages). Searching EzWin Help so far has not been successful. Can anyone point me in the right direction? TIA

Hi Buzz,

In the first scenario where you have a competitor w/ no time for a stage and there is no way to correct it, you have to give him a zero for the stage. Best way to do this is to give him a time of 999.99 so that he can still see his hits and penalties but the slow time will effectively zero his score.

For number two, if you have a competitor who did not fire stage 4, choose that competitor, go to the tab for stage 4, and then choose yes from the drop down box at the top under Did not Fire.

John