Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congratulations To The East Texas Open/production Sectional Champion..

dfwmiket

I just wanted to congratulate Harmon on winning high overall at the East Texas Open/Production sectional. His new open gun ran like a champ, and Harmon didn't shoot too badly either. :) Not bad for a guy who puts in 18 hour days. Good job bud!!

Mike

I wasn't on Harmon's squad, but it's nice to have him back kicking my *ss again! Along with the two M's who gave him his real competition.

Al Capizzo quite simply smoked my *ss too, to grab his Nationals slot. I turned up the heat 15 or 20% for this match compared to how I've been shooting, but Al turned it up around 30% and just found another gear.

It was a fun match...... I repeated my DTC performance ( meaning at a match that MEANS something, I manage to shoot like #$%$ ) but still had a great time. Always fun. Good job to everyone involved!

Mike

I don't know about that, Mike - shooting the classifier at almost B class and finishing at 63% against Hicks and Caylor, Sr. - that's not too bad. At least you aren't in the same division as Patty anymore!

thanks mikey, good luck next weekend.

hopefully you wont shoot like "the poo" and have all them mikes again.

sean, good shooting man. your doing Great. and your right, AL was on FIRE that day

Harmon

Edited by harmon