Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Mojo Is Gone!

Hey QuicksDraw!

Stew, I disagree with anyone saying take a break. I feel you need to use shooting as an excape from lifes troubles.. when your shooting do thinks that make you happy and be happy doing them! Other things in life can ruin all of it's enthusiasm. Jobs and women are the top killers of male happiness :) (and i'm sure the inverse is true for ladies)

Talk to your shooting friends. talk to those who make you feel good about doing what you do. When you go to a match your going for the people man... not the match I hardly know you and I know it's the social interaction you crave! if it were jsut shooting we'd go to the range and shoot alone for our enjoyment it's much cheaper and higher volume.

I really hope all works out well for you, if there's anything I can do give me a call.

I shot the pistol match at Topton squaded with Mig and Phil. I shot my new Limcat Razorcat. I have named the gun "Mojo." I had my Mojo working on Sunday. The gun is sweet and I had a great time. I might be able to move up a little shooting this gun. My SV IMM kept killing optics and mounts. Too violent for me.

Steve your right I do love the people in the sport. They are indeed half the fun.

Life has also settled down a little in the household. My wife seems happier and in the end that's really all I care about.

In 17 years I've layed off three times; all for different reasons. Shoot when life lets you. Don't force yourself to go. If you do, you'll grow to hate it, and, you'll never come back. If you're worried about the grass being too tall, stay home and cut it. If there's not enough money in the bank account, don't go to a match and spend it. If reading the Sunday paper and drinking coffee with your wife sounds relaxing instead of shooting, that's what you need to do.

But most of all, shoot because you enjoy it. If shooting becomes a job, quit.

Walking away from the range is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. But I'll tell you, once you have, it's easy to stay away.