Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Weekly Steel Match In Michigan

I have been working closely with Jake Di Vita Devloping the website and promotional items for the new steel site. I have the website up which can give you all the info. here is the basic run down.

Matches will be held near Brighton at the Livingston Gun Club

4 Steel Challenge stages Every tuesday from 4-7 PM Entry fee is $10 reshoots and 22's are $5

For more information vistt www.steelmichigan.com

Edited by Steve Moneypenny

I have been working closely with Jake Di Vita Devloping the website and promotional items for the new steel site. I have the website up which can give you all the info. here is the basic run down.

4 Steel Challenge stages Every tuesday from 4-7 PM Entry fee is $10 reshoots and 22's are $5

Jealousy, I'm feeling nothing but pure jealousy right now...........looks like some fun.

Flyin40

Jealousy, I'm feeling nothing but pure jealousy right now...........looks like some fun.

Flyin40

Flyin' 40:

Well...all you gotta do is get in your car and bee-bop yer keister up here on Tuesdays. :P I know, I know, too far. We will be running it every week, and looking at the calendar, July 3rd is a Tuesday...Extended holiday weekend perhaps???

Anyway, Jake has done a great job with organizing this weekly steel match, and my hat is off to him for getting it online. My thanks also go out to Steve Moneypenny for all his efforts as well. All of us at Livingston Gun Club, and all of southeastern Michigan are excited about the whole thing.

Jeff

Jeff leaves out that he was also instrumental in getting everything running! thanks to you too buddy!

Flyin 40... you could run one at circleville on tuesdays! ;)

it's about 3.5 hours from you maybe just a little less.... same club i saw you at this past weekend!

No can do..........I don't get off work until 10pm. Don't think we would have many show to shoot under the lights. We could do it and paint all the steel black.........that would be evil :ph34r:

Flyin40

Edited by Flyin40

Alright guys the first steel match is in about 4 hours and of course it is raining. ;)

This is an announcement for the future:

This is not a fair weather sport. Crappy weather happens - especially in Michigan. We WILL be shooting in all reasonable weather conditions. In other words - as long as the range has not been obliterated by a natural disaster we will be shooting.