Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Needed Dot Mount For Eaa Witness

robertf

I need to find a mount for a EAA Witness Gold Elite. The gun is already drilled and tapped

with 4 holes on each side. Want to install a halographic type sight.

Can any one stear me to a manufacture or dealer?

try eaa thats where i bought mine a couple years ago i would assume that they are still selling them i beleive they are still in florida do a internet search for eaa

I've made my own. Pretty simple if your at all handy? Go to Lowes/Home D. Purchase a 2" wide piece of 1/8" thick aluminum ($8/9) and you can make 5 or 6 from the 4' piece.(Blast shield and all). The single sided version is fine/works great The worst part was to try to find the metric screws.... I just retapped the gun to the usa size. Tools required... hacksaw, file, vise, counter sink, I've only owned "C-Mores", put them on all types of weapons. Brazos has the good price on them. I'm just building a large frame in 38 Super/ 9mm.

post-8013-1146518678_thumb.jpgYup. Pretty easy task. Just welded the EGW mag well on last week. #14 Wolfe hammer spring, 10 #recoil spring. EGW sear going in soon...... Unless you are a VERY accurate with your screw measurements/locations ? You might scribe a line on the BACKSIDE(hides the scribe mark) of your new made scope mount and make a pencil tracing and center punch the screw locations.... even if you mess up!!! ...make another mount! What's nice about the EEA guns, there is no offset as on STI/Colts. Edited by mike NM