Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blonde and Iraqis

Flexmoney

This one is from Avalanche:

President Bush and Colin Powell are sitting in a bar.

A guy walks in and asks the barman, "Isn't that Bush and Powell sitting over there?"

The barman says, "Yep, that's them."

So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor. What are you guys doing in here?"

Bush says, "We're planning WW III ".

And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"

Bush says, "Well, we're going to kill 140 million Iraqis this time and one blonde with big tits."

The guy exclaimed, "A blonde with big tits? Why kill a blonde with big tits?"

Bush turns to Powell, punches him on the shoulder and says, "See, smart ass?!

I told you no one would worry about the 140 million Iraqis!"

Pisture this.

Saddam is sitting in from of the bigscreen TV he just borrowed from a nice Kuwaiti fella watching Oprah.

The phone rings.

SH " Hello"

Paddy O'Rilly" Hello there, its paddy here, from County Antrim"

SH "What?"

PO " Sorry for interupting you, but. We would like top declare war on you camel jockeys"

SH" Are you mad, I am busy FO"

PO " Now don't be silly, you be just making it worse, so just surrender now and we will go easy on you"

SH " Listen you little turd, we have the largest standing army in the Middle East, I have over 3 Million men at my command."

PO " Oh.....Right then, I will ahve to get back to you. I need to sort this out."

Phone goes dead. Two days later Saddams phone rings again.

SH " Hello, who is this?"

PO " Ah, its me Saddam, Paddy. Look about this war thing. Well we have sorted it out, I got Michael Fitzpatrick and his two farm hands and the tractor from Mrs Mingens farm and a couple of second hand 303's from the constable in town. So whens best for you???"

SH " Are some kind of madman? In addition to my army I have 200 Mig Fighter Bombers and 1000 T72 Tanks. We will crush you like the dog you are. Now leave me alone."

PO "Ah.... 1000 tanks you say"

SH " YES!"

PO " And 200 Migs"

SH "Are you deaf, yes 200 Migs"

PO " Well that changes a few things, I'll get back to you"

Paddy rings off.

Two days later.

SH " Hello, who is this, I am very busy man, be quick.

PO " Saddam, it's me Paddy again. Look we managed to rope in the local under 13 football team, but one of the mum's insists that we get them back by tea time, and I borrowed a couple more shotguns from the gun club, so we will see about lunch time tommorow."

SH " You silly man, since your last call I have increased my army to 10 Million and I have also added another 200 Tanks."

PO " Shit!, I think we may have to call it off."

SH " At last you see reason!!"

PO " Oh its not that, the local hall could only fit about 150, so we will have a problem with the rest of the prisoners."

P