Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Having To Sell Guns

Round_Gun_Shooter

I know it isn't what you want...but the fact that you will part with the things you've grown fond of for some greater need speaks volumes about your character and selflessness. I hope that takes some of the sting away from the temporary pain. It's not fun, but the strength you'll gain knowing you can do the hard tasks is rewarding. Regularly I hear the phrase, "pain is temporary, death is permanent." At some point down the road, you'll have other guns to cherish. Hang tough.

I know it isn't what you want...but the fact that you will part with the things you've grown fond of for some greater need speaks volumes about your character and selflessness. I hope that takes some of the sting away from the temporary pain. It's not fun, but the strength you'll gain knowing you can do the hard tasks is rewarding. Regularly I hear the phrase, "pain is temporary, death is permanent." At some point down the road, you'll have other guns to cherish. Hang tough.

I appreciate the words. At my age, I don't see me buying again BUT beware of the man who has only one gun. (just in case I get there ;) )

Regards,

This is road well traveled.. :(

did that when my mother-in-law was diagnosed with her second bout of cancer..sent my wife to be with her for her last few months and to help with family bills...

and again when her dad went to the hospital..this past Christmas...

It was difficult to do...but most of it is replaceable when it comes down to it..and in my case..family is family...

good luck to you..