Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blast From The Past

This posting is to inform everyone of a fun match being held at the Detroit Sportsman's Congress (Shelby Township, Michigan). It will be held on Saturday, June 17th, 2006. There will be plaques and some prizes, but most importantly we are going to be having a banquet, with food and drink, after the match. We are going to buy the first Keg to help get the festivities going.

If you want to shoot the Match it is $50, and if you just want to attend the banquet it is $15, guests are welcome. Below is a link to our website where the match application is posted, I have also attached it to this post. We are going to be limiting to the match 70 shooters, so get your apps in soon. Thanks and hope to see you there.

http://www.d-s-c.org/ipsc/

Blast_from_the_Plast.pdf

The match is going to be run according to USPSA rules. Some of the guys at our club wanted to put on something a little bigger than a local match this summer. Revolver may have been left out on the match application, but we will be recognizing it so please write it in until I can get the application changed. We will plaque for division winners provided there are a minimum of five shooters per division.

We most likely will not be having a single stack division. We have had minimal interest throughout the winter. If there are any more question please post them and I will try and respond as quickly as possible.

Thank You,

KennyA

This is match is going to replace our regular match. It is on the same weekend just on Saturday instead of Sunday. We thought it would better to party on Saturday night than Sunday.

Edited by kennya

I have just gotten word that if your application is post dated by May 8th we are going to extent the entrance fee of $50. This is going to be a very good match with State Match quality stages. Don't hesitate to sign up. Guaranteed not to disappoint.

We have determine that if we do not recive enough intrest by May 15th we will be canceling the match. If you are intrested you can post here.

Thank you to those of you who have sent your apps in.