Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Now Know Why Dillon Is The Best There Is!

Hi guys, for those that know me they realize it was a huge plunge when I bought my reloader a couple years ago as I am one of those people that didn't know the difference between a crescent wrench and um....er...those other wrenches! But over the last couple years my confidence has grown with the help of Dillon and the great guys in Retail that just smile as I come in with yet another part I have broken on my 550 that they didn't think could break. Dave just smiles and gives me a brand new part without a question.

Last week I bought the new 550 casefeeder and was pretty proud that I got it together but was fairly frustrated cause it just didn't seem to work as well as all of you claimed. And boy do I bitch when things don't work as advertised! Totally frustrated I posted a question out here asking about it before I went back to tech support once more with what was probably a dumb question. Within the hour Gary from Dillon (lurks out here under the monicker of "Dillon") responded with a post and an email giving me my answer and telling me to bring it in and he will fix it while I wait. Not only that but Jason from Dillon called me about 20 minutes later and yelled at me for not calling him directly...yea friends are allowed to yell when you are too embarrassed to call and ask for help :D

Not only did Gary quickly fix my machine but he took me into the back and walked thru my machine top to bottom with me making sure I understood it all. I walked out with his direct phone number and the feeling that I was important to Dillon.

Ok I know this isn't a technical reloading comment so here is the rest. I just cranked out 500 rnds on my 550 in such an amazingly short amount of time with no issues I can't believe it.....YES!!! THANKS GUYS!