Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

looks cool and i think i've shot at them too.

but ...........

I am designing stages for my local club who don't got that stuff and a treasurer that well................... :unsure: ........................i can't,or i'm sure gonna get an e-mail from the big guy.

So I'm buildin-em myself out of palet wood and ford 6.0L head bolts(got lots!).

Thanks for the link I'm gonna adjust my design a little.

Don't own a ford 6.0L truck out of warrenty unless you got deep pockets and an extra to drive while its down :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...
Pigeon or Clay Flipper is what it's called and they can be purchased pretty cheaply from:

http://www.mgmtargets.com/

Having made several "homebrew" flippers, the highest distance we were seeing was about 10'. These MGM flippers when used with the MGM pepper popper THROWS the clays up in the air. They work quite well, and get my vote!

java script:emoticon(':rolleyes:',%20'smid_13')

Pigeon or Clay Flipper is what it's called and they can be purchased pretty cheaply from:

http://www.mgmtargets.com/

Having made several "homebrew" flippers, the highest distance we were seeing was about 10'. These MGM flippers when used with the MGM pepper popper THROWS the clays up in the air. They work quite well, and get my vote!

java script:emoticon(':rolleyes:',%20'smid_13')

Thanks,I built 4 home brews allready and i got 10' consistantly cool right...........

but............................ low and behold.at the last minute.............................

Our local range said no way.Somthing about not wanting peices of clays littering the range!

CLAYS!BIODEGRADABLE CLAYS!AT THE END OF A RIFLE RANGE!NOT A PRISTINE GOLF COARSE,MIND YOU,BUT A BRASS LITTERED RIFFLE RANGE!

Oh well it's just a weekend of R&D and a little labor.

I got the news after setting up these babies at the tues night match.

NEW PLAN

WIN THE LOTTO,BUY A GUN FRIENDLY STATE AND RUN MY OWN MATCHES 5 DAYS A WEEK.Of coarse you gotta rest a little and reload ammo :rolleyes:

Edited by a-44978