Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Max And Travis

Catfish

I was lucky enough to be able to take a class this past weekend from Max and Travis. Even though the first part of the weekend was spent indoors instead of on the range thanks to the weather, I still got a lot out of the class. In fact, I think that some of the most important concepts of the weekend were discussed in detail indoors - which I'm not sure would have been the case outdoors because we'd have been too busy shooting. ;)

These two guys are the real deal and are fantastic representitives of the Army and our sport.

Edited to add:

When we did get out to the range and start shooting Saturday, it was still raining, and it was in the 50s. Just cold and wet enough to be stinking miserable. Both guys had not packed for the weather (it's Texas, right? :) ) and stood out in the rain freezing their asses off to make sure we got the most out of the day that was possible. Travis was coming off being sick, and you could tell the man was suffering, but I didn't hear one negative peep out of either of them.

Class acts, both of them and I'm really glad I got to hang out with two of the world's best over the weekend.

If you ever have a chance to take a class from Max and Travis, I'd jump on it.

Edited by Catfish

I couldn't agree more...

I have known Max since he was a kid and he has grown up to be one hell of a man. He will always help a fellow shooter with advice and a kind word, and I really want to schedule a class with the 2 of them in the near future. (Time has been the factor for me) He truly deserves all the honor and recognition he has gathered, and every shooter could benefit from his instruction. I'm glad he was able to turn his dream into a successful career, and if you get the chance to work with them, take it.

M2 and TT have superior teaching skills when it comes to shooting. They are able to identify the subtle enhancements to YOUR style that will show on match day. I can't wait to take a second class from them!

It was a great class, and I'd take another class from them in a second. The Wx did not cooperate Sat, but even so we got some quality trigger time in....... and learned alot indoors, too, just talking and listening about technique.

These guys are personable and approachable, and really know how to pass on some knowledge. Thanks again to all the DFW guys for letting me sneak in the class!

It was a great class, and I'd take another class from them in a second. The Wx did not cooperate Sat, but even so we got some quality trigger time in....... and learned alot indoors, too, just talking and listening about technique.

These guys are personable and approachable, and really know how to pass on some knowledge. Thanks again to all the DFW guys for letting me sneak in the class!

Now if I can just sabotage all the notes you were taking so you forget all the good stuff! ;)