Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Big Dawgs Steel Match

Just a quick note to let all you steel shooters know that the Big Dawgs Steel match will be held July 28,29,and 30. That's right, 3 days this year. This will allow more shooters to compete. There will be side events this year too. A 22 match as well as a shotgun match.

For match information and entry form, check:

www.bigdawgsteel.com

The Big Dawgs Steel match would like to welcome back Caspian Arms as a 2006 sponser .

We would also like to give a Great Big Welcome to a new sponser, EGW.

Both have agreed to donate prizes to the prize table this year.

We know that manufactures are hammered each year for prizes and I would like to personally thank Gary and George for their generosity in supporting "The Big Dawgs".

This is a good reminder for those who may have missed the earlier post and information.

This match is all steel, with 15 plate racks of varying difficulty. You shoot 4 runs on each, and take your score on all 4, no throwaways. Minimum round count is 360 rounds if you go clean. Nobody did last year, and it aint looking good for this year as well!!! :lol:

This match is a 50% cash payback match, with the cash being paid out to the top 5 finishers in the limited and unlimited classes. There is also a donated prize table for the rest of the shooters to choose from, and CZ-USA incredibly donated a gun to the prize table last year! This game is 6 round neutral so anyone can play!

Due to demand we went to three days (July 29-30th). We will be able to host 160 shooters with those three days. As of today Friday is wide open, Saturday is down to about 20 slots left, and Sunday is full. We are planning on .22 rimfire rifle and shotgun speed side events as well. If you want to shoot it you need to get your application sent in asap. Go to www.bigdawgsteel.com for more information and an application form! :D

Keith, I will call the guy that DOES know and let you know. Some never thought that we would fill 160 slots.....I knew better... ;) I will let you know as soon as I find out. Imagine, people wanting to shoot a steel match with a minimum of 360 rounds for $45 bucks....... :) DougC

Sorry Doug,

It sounded like from your earlier post that you were the man "in the know." ;)

I kind of fell asleep on this one. Otherwise I would already have my application in. :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...