Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Kind Of Holster-cr Speed?

encoreman

Okay, maybe RGS has some advice too, and if you have trouble post back here later and

i'll get mine out and look at it.

(and hey ! maybe that's what these hosters are cheaper, no tools or instructions :wacko: )

Not much to add. The velcro makes it stay fixed on my CR Speed belt system so that is a positive thing.

My main point of adjustment was the inside screw. My 25-2 fits good, my 617 fits good and my 627 fits good. For some reason the 625 is real tight but I really don't care as that one is my IDPA gun any way.

Still getting used to it so I still have the CR speed holster just in case I change my mind.

Regards,

Okay, maybe RGS has some advice too, and if you have trouble post back here later and

i'll get mine out and look at it.

(and hey ! maybe that's what these hosters are cheaper, no tools or instructions :wacko: )

Not much to add. The velcro makes it stay fixed on my CR Speed belt system so that is a positive thing.

My main point of adjustment was the inside screw. My 25-2 fits good, my 617 fits good and my 627 fits good. For some reason the 625 is real tight but I really don't care as that one is my IDPA gun any way.

Still getting used to it so I still have the CR speed holster just in case I change my mind.

Regards,

Hey RGS ?? where were you Sat and Sunday ??

Any way’s, try adjusting the under barrel screw out and the inner screw in, only a little.

Then if that didn't fix anything move both screws opposite the same amount.

The lock part of these holsters grasps the trigger guard, those radii are a little different

from gun to gun especially the older ones.

Good luck.

Good luck.

Saturday working on Honey Do. Sunday IDPA classifier New Bedford,

I will play a little more, but for what I use it for, it is working. If I ever get a 625 for USPSA, I will make adjustments but for now I am set.

BTW, R U shooting steel in NH next week????? http://www.pioneersportsmen.org/steelchallenge.html

Gary

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter

Good luck.

Saturday working on Honey Do. Sunday IDPA classifier New Bedford,

I will play a little more, but for what I use it for, it is working. If I ever get a 625 for USPSA, I will make adjustments but for now I am set.

BTW, R U shooting steel in NH next week????? http://www.pioneersportsmen.org/steelchallenge.html

Gary

Ah...used to have one those, got rid of both :P

Hey !! MRA is having ICORE this Sunday, it is indoors but most of us don't use lead so

those that do you could hang back in the observation room.

Won't be doing steel in NH, getting ready for the PSA in 4 wks, need practice :huh:

So what kind of USPSA 625 you looking for ??? I might know somebody who knows

somebody :ph34r:

[Ah...used to have one those, got rid of both :P

Hey !! MRA is having ICORE this Sunday, it is indoors but most of us don't use lead so

those that do you could hang back in the observation room.

So what kind of USPSA 625 you looking for ??? I might know somebody who knows

somebody :ph34r:

I have 32 years invested. I couldn't afford to go any other way ;)

Not driving from New Bedford any place but home. Maybe next time.

Not looking for a 625 5". I will stick with the 25-2s

Just waiting for the bullet order now so I can sit down and do some reloading ;)

See ya