Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pics Of Engravings - Svi/sti/limcat/anything

IceDragon

Hiya all!

In the future, I'm gonna be replacing the plastic barrels/chamber of my Airsoft SVIs with steel ones and if you have these you know they're pretty much "Infinity .45"-based. Along with the dustcovers and handgrips. And also, the distributors have their name, "ASGK" stamped where your guys' personalised serial numbers would go.

With the proposed Violent Crime Reduction Bill in the UK to be passed through Parliament/Lords imminently, which in part aims to restrict the sale of Airsoft models, my collection at that moment in time will not be as large (or varied) as much as I had always wanted to save-up for.

So, I need some inspiration to keep going in life. I can get plain chambers and can probably get it etched/engraved. I love SVI don't get me wrong (in fact I love all the different types of manufacturers on the circuit). However, to add more variety to my collection, I was wondering if some kind soul can provide some pics of/links of:-

*9mm Minor Chamber (any make)

*9mm Major Chamber (any make)

*.40 cal (any make)

*Schuemann barrels (non ported)

*Schuemann barrels (ported)

*Bar-Sto barrels

*SVI (SVI) address at the bottom of the chassis/dustcover

*Anything else?

Thanks in advance for any help offered. I'll shout you a drink (soft or alcohol) if I'm lucky enough to shoot in your neighbourhood, one day). ;)

Lab. :)

With the proposed Violent Crime Reduction Bill in the UK to be passed through Parliament/Lords imminently, which in part aims to restrict the sale of Airsoft models

Dude, it's time to move to the US. That's getting beyond ridiculous.

Erik

Yeah, I know! -Tell me about it. ;) If being persecuted by some lovely, snobby-nosed, highly-self-righteous individuals at school for about 6 yrs wasn't enough (for loving shooting), this happens.

But we can still shoot abroad. :)

I'm always evaluating the pros and cons of moving away. If I did, I'm thinking about Europe or Canada. I love Vancouver, BC, in particular. :)

Lab. :)