Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

38/357 Bullet Through My 9mm?

Clay1

Ok, you can slap me anytime and tell me that I am crazy. I was given 2000 Sierra 125 grains JHP like this one: http://www.sierrabullets.com/index.cfm?sec...&stock_num=8320

Can I load and shoot these through my Glock 34? I have a Smith N frame model 27 wheel gun, but that gun doesn't get shot very much and I would never go through this many rounds through that gun.

I did shoot 2000 rounds in January (147 gr Zero with 3.3 of V V N320) though and would love to run them through the Glock if it won't hurt anything. Call me a cheap bastid and I probably deserve that. But if they will run, why not. My Mitumoyo dial caliper has them at .3565; my 147 Zeros go .3555.

I'm partially embarrassed to even ask a dumb question like this, but I am just cheap enough to get over it. ;)

Rick

Thanks for the confirmation guys. I didn't know if it would do any damage. I might as well shoot this stuff since the price was right.

I will not load to max and start off slow and see what I can get out of this bullet. I just need a nice load with it and V V N320 to make a 130 PF and life will be good.

Rick