Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mgm Scorekeepers

I've been approched to locate a score keeper for a squad at the MGM, that they are willing to pay out of thier own pocket. So I am checking out to see if any other squads would be interesed. They requested for a female from the the local college, or one that works nights at one of the gentlemens club. So I am getting a body count on how many would be needed, and I can start doing interviews B) it will be a tough job but I am willing to do it for my fellow shooters.

thanks

Mark Anglin

A local -now closed- shot gun club used to have a match called = Titty Titty Bang Bang

I never went to one, 'score keepers' for the stations. I do know in the long run it hurt the club and did not do anything for the sport eccept to keep the 'Good Old Boy' club shooting thing alive for a painfull death.

:huh: proceed with caution :huh:

A local -now closed- shot gun club used to have a match called = Titty Titty Bang Bang

I never went to one, 'score keepers' for the stations. I do know in the long run it hurt the club and did not do anything for the sport eccept to keep the 'Good Old Boy' club shooting thing alive for a painfull death.

:huh: proceed with caution :huh:

point taken, thank you