Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Different Sights For P226st In Production Division

Bakes5

Howdy,

First off, I'm a total noob in USPSA. I recently aquired a SIG p226st and want to shoot production in some of the local USPSA matches.

The problem is that I really don't like the sights that came on it. Are the 2004 rules still in effect? Specifically, can I use ghost, express or fiber optic sights in production division?

Also, if any of y'all have any thoughts on production sights (good or bad) I would appreciate them.

Thanks

Bakes

contact Brudce Gray

grayguns@aol.com

he sets up 226 for Production Competition. I believe he uses a MMC rear adjustable sight, could be wrong on that though

also check

www.sigforum.com

and do a search on grayguns which is what he post under, there are several members there that have guns that have been worked on by him with pictures posted.

contact Brudce Gray

grayguns@aol.com

he sets up 226 for Production Competition. I believe he uses a MMC rear adjustable sight, could be wrong on that though

also check

www.sigforum.com

and do a search on grayguns which is what he post under, there are several members there that have guns that have been worked on by him with pictures posted.

Heinie makes sights for Sig as well as Dawson.

PSI also makes sights for Sig's http://precisionsights.com/spr.html

Edited by TCK

contact Brudce Gray

grayguns@aol.com

also check

www.sigforum.com

Bruce set up my 226ST, here are some picks. his email has changed to bruce@grayguns.com He is a hell of a nice fella; but he is busy as hell!

PICT0016.jpg

PICT0011.jpg

PICT0015.jpg

PICT0007.jpg