Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Icore @ S&w 4 Feb 06 - The Revolution Continues...

Bones

Greetings NE Revolver Shooters,

The Connecticut Sport Shooters will hold their next ICORE match at the S&W Shooting Sports Center on 4 Feb 06.

Same match set up as the last one - (5) fun-filled stages (the remaining 2 AUS Postal Match stages, 1 ICORE Classifier and 2 original stages) - same great SOs, same great place.

If you thought Magnum Bob's Constellation Consternation was fun, wait until you meet Darth Powell's Death Star. I hope the force is with you...

$20 for SSC members, $25 for non-members.

Why not make a weekend out of it - stay over and shoot the USPSA match on Sunday!

We (CSS) will be officially affiliating with ICORE in the next few weeks and running matches outdoors at the HGC in the spring - schedule TBA soon.

Keep checking this site for more info: http://www.downzero.com/site_home.aspx

Welcome to the REVOlution!

Craig

Edited by Bones

Greetings NE Revolver Shooters,

The Connecticut Sport Shooters will hold their next ICORE match at the S&W Shooting Sports Center on 4 Feb 06.

Same match set up as the last one - (4) fun-filled stages (the remaining 2 AUS Postal Match stages, 1 ICORE Classifier and 2 original stages) - same great SOs, same great place.

Craig

Craig,

Can you give me a little more info about the match?

What time does it start?

What time is registration?

I'm planning to attend, but just need a few more of the details so I know what time to be there. Can you also tell me approximately how long the match lasts so I can plan accordingly?

Thanks,

-Cuz.

Hello Cuz.

I'll try my best:

Registration opens at 8:15 AM.

The shooters meeting starts at 9:00 AM.

There are going to be 5 stages - not 4 - my error. I would bring at least 150 rd.

Match length is a variable that is proportional to turnout. The last paying shooter at Jan's match finished about 13:30. We had ~60 shooters.

Best Regards,

Craig

Edited by Bones

Hello Cuz.

I'll try my best:

Registration opens at 8:15 AM.

The shooters meeting starts at 9:00 AM.

There are going to be 5 stages - not 4 - my error. I would bring at least 150 rd.

Match length is a variable that is proportional to turnout. The last paying shooter at Jan's match finished about 13:30. We had ~60 shooters.

Best Regards,

Craig

Thanks Craig.

Looking forward to it.

-Cuz