Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZC Bull Shadow Upper

Posvar

I received my upper from @eerw on Saturday and it is a work of art! Cannot wait to shoot this thing. Love the extra weight and the balance. Transitions fast due to the 75 shadow frame. Will try and get some good pics posted later. 

• 4 weeks later...

Starting to really fall in love with this set up. Shooting it better than my 2011 currently. So balanced and accuracy is incredible. Adding the SSI nitro fin and their grips and some grip tape on the front and back strap and it’s money. 

27 minutes ago, Redhemi said:

I have two Bull Shadow uppers. One is a floater it has been on a couple of frames and resides on a SP01 Shadow right now. The other is on a 97b right now and will stay there because I really enjoy shooting that set up. 

Is one of your bull uppers a .45 or did you just put the 9mm upper on the 97b?

I still need to do a couple of things to it like refinish and trim the guide rod. The frame has a Cajun Gun works pro kit in it that I installed and Lok grips. The upper slid right on but I had to adjust the barrel lug so it would fit flush to the back of the frame for the hammer to hit the firing pin. Thing is doing that I still needed a magazine that would work in that frame and owning a small number of large frame Tanfoglios I got lucky and those mags fit like they were made for it.

97b Bull shadow.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Redhemi said:

I still need to do a couple of things to it like refinish and trim the guide rod. The frame has a Cajun Gun works pro kit in it that I installed and Lok grips. The upper slid right on but I had to adjust the barrel lug so it would fit flush to the back of the frame for the hammer to hit the firing pin. Thing is doing that I still needed a magazine that would work in that frame and owning a small number of large frame Tanfoglios I got lucky and those mags fit like they were made for it.

97b Bull shadow.jpeg

That looks great! Thankfully my upper dropped right on to my 75 shadow. I’ll get a pic and post it up 

55 minutes ago, Posvar said:

Amazing collection. The next thing I want is a single action bull shadow

You can turn any frame into a single action just pick the frame you like the most. For me it's the 75b SA. That frame fits me the best that's why I have five of them. This isn't the best pic but I just completed this longslide. It's a 75b SA frame with CGW and CZC parts, CTS upper. All Master blued with chrome trigger, hammer, guide rod wood grips and 1911 style barrel bushing.

CZ Master Blue.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Redhemi said:

You can turn any frame into a single action just pick the frame you like the most. For me it's the 75b SA. That frame fits me the best that's why I have five of them. This isn't the best pic but I just completed this longslide. It's a 75b SA frame with CGW and CZC parts, CTS upper. All Master blued with chrome trigger, hammer, guide rod wood grips and 1911 style barrel bushing.

CZ Master Blue.jpeg

The long slides just hit different. So attractive and the scale just looks spot on with the rest of the piece.