Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

S2 vs Tanfoglio

IF you wanted a backup gun, why not get the exact same gun for 100% Parts compatibility? I do see the desire to have something different though as we all like multiple toys but for the sake of back up gun, I'd prefer it to be the same gun. 

I too am on the search for the "right deal" on a backup S2. Ive had a couple failures at matches that would have better to deal with if I had a spare matching gun. 

2 hours ago, seako_916 said:

IF you wanted a backup gun, why not get the exact same gun for 100% Parts compatibility? I do see the desire to have something different though as we all like multiple toys but for the sake of back up gun, I'd prefer it to be the same gun. 

I too am on the search for the "right deal" on a backup S2. Ive had a couple failures at matches that would have better to deal with if I had a spare matching gun. 

^ ^ This is 100% accurate from the practical stand point. ^ ^

But

We all love toys, and I enjoy working on the guns as much as shooting them. I dont see myself doing regional or national competitions where you better be 100% compatible. So I allow myself to buy another toy with similar enough design but in different finish which CZ doesn't produce anymore :)