Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Beretta Comp Pro shotgun low mount Holosun 510C

All,

I have a but of a unique problem.

I have a Farrow Tech RMR mount intended for pistol/micro dot mounting to shotguns (Beretta Comp Pro).

I have a Holosun 510C that i’d love to make work with this mounting solution. 

Is there a way to adapt the 510C to the mount? Alternatively, I also have a Trijicon MRO that I could use instead.

trying to avoid going to a Pic rail as it sits taller than the mount and hinders a good cheek weld.

On 2/15/2024 at 5:43 PM, Localizer said:

All,

I have a but of a unique problem.

I have a Farrow Tech RMR mount intended for pistol/micro dot mounting to shotguns (Beretta Comp Pro).

I have a Holosun 510C that i’d love to make work with this mounting solution. 

Is there a way to adapt the 510C to the mount? Alternatively, I also have a Trijicon MRO that I could use instead.

trying to avoid going to a Pic rail as it sits taller than the mount and hinders a good cheek weld.

Not sure of a solution for the 510c, but Rusty Nuts Designs makes a low mount for the 1301 in the MRO pattern. It gives you an approximate lower ⅓ cowitness with the factory sights on the Tactical model, it sits much lower than when I had my dot on a picatinny section previously. He has options for RMR, MRO, and Airpoint Micro mounts. The 510c is a proprietary mount I believe. 

https://rustynutsdesigns.com/products/beretta-1301-low-profile-optic-mount

Make sure you select for the comp model. 

20240218_022237.jpg

20240218_022329.jpg

Oh man! I wish i’d seen your response earlier. 

i ended up ordering Holosun 510C optic plates from Carver customs. I’ll take those to my gunsmith to drill matching holes to my receiver and mount it that way. 

i’ll post a photo of the finished project.