Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IWB Shadow 2 mag carrier recommendations

ColoradoNick

If you’re going to carry the mag appendix also, which I’m assuming, I like the JMCK AIWB High Ride Single Pistol Mag Pouch (quick ship). They also have a shorter model for the same price. 

I use a Dark Star Koala mag pouch in that instance because I already had them, although it’s adjustable for depth of the magazine I like the JMCK better, it’s also cheaper and doesn’t take eight weeks to get it

If you don’t find a mag pouch you like that’s made specifically for the Shadow 2 I’ve found that Berreta 90 series, Walter PPQ, Sig 365 and Wilson EDC X9 mag pouches will work also . 

Edited by stater61

6 hours ago, stater61 said:

If you’re going to carry the mag appendix also, which I’m assuming, I like the JMCK AIWB High Ride Single Pistol Mag Pouch (quick ship). They also have a shorter model for the same price. 

I use a Dark Star Koala mag pouch in that instance because I already had them, although it’s adjustable for depth of the magazine I like the JMCK better, it’s also cheaper and doesn’t take eight weeks to get it

If you don’t find a mag pouch you like that’s made specifically for the Shadow 2 I’ve found that Berreta 90 series, Walter PPQ, Sig 365 and Wilson EDC X9 mag pouches will work also . 

perfect thank you!