Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bullet mfg not delivering product

redwoods

I am sharing my experience with a bullet mfg that is involved in the sport of USPSA.

I ordered some bullets in November 2022 from a small bullet mfg that I had previously ordered from before.

I ordered 4 cases of 40 and 10k of 9mm.  I finally got one case in February when he responded by email with... 

"Randy,

Thank you for reaching out. I had your order sent by a hot shot since it was larger, but he got into an accident on the way. The case I sent you would have put him over weight. I will send you new cases this week. Unfortunately, I'm dealing with his contractor right now, but I will get you your bullets, I appreciate your patience. "

Several months later, on May 31, 2023, I got a response on his business facebook messenger account, after I had threatened to share my experience on social media due to no product and no refund, and he immediately responded with....

"Randy, sorry my messenger app doesn't always send notifications for some reason.  I closed all orders to fulfill your this past week. I 'm sending the majority today via USPS and the rest tomorrow. Im sorry for the inconvenience."

I got one more case of 40.    

I waited over two weeks and still he owes me 2 more cases of 40 and 10k of 9mm.   I started trying to contact him again as I am afraid of loosing my money.   I said I needed my product or a refund.   I just called him yesterday, 7-31-23, after finding a phone number and I left a message.  

Any suggestions?  I don't want to break forum rules so I am posting this without the name of the mfg, unless I am allowed to reveal it based on it just being a... things I hate rant.