Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M9A4 Centurion holster?

LotI

I’ve been in communication with Comp-tac about a holster for my M9A4 Centurion.  They say that it may not fit the A1 holster because of the threaded barrel.  I can Dremel the end to make a longer barrel fit but are there frame dimensional differences between the M9A1 and A4 Centurion?

I just picked on up for a good price and am impressed by its shooting.  I’ve been a CZ fan for decades but I think Beretta may have created a pistol to sway me.

I ordered one from Red River Tactical for a centurion with a light and red dot and it is very high quality (per their usual). As far as frame dimensions, I threw my centurion in an old blackhawk deployment holster for the M9A1 and it fit fine, the threaded barrel should be a non-issue when going to a shorter slide. Welcome to the Italian side of things! 

• 2 weeks later...

If you want a "normal" holster then dammit you already kind of beat me before I could look that up...

That being said, if you want a duty (Level 3) holster for ANY Beretta 92 or M9 that has a light attached to it (specifically any Surefire XH series light), the Surefire Masterfire Pro is your best friend. I don't know if it'll accept the competition disassembly latch, but a little sanding down of the holster shouldn't hurt if it is too tight a fit.