Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Version Of I.d.p.a. Score Is Available.

lneel

All,

I have re-written a large portion of my IDPA Match scoring database.

What’s New:

Total workflow re-write.

Support for up to 14 stages!

String Calculator was added to the Normal Match data entry form.

Enhanced Reporting

Instructions for Use:

Microsoft Access 2000 and higher or the Microsoft Access Run-time Engine 2000 or higher is required to run this program. If you do not have Access 2000 or higher you can search the web and find a downloadable copy of the Microsoft Access 2000 Run-Time engine. After the Run-Time engine is installed this program will work.

It is possible to receive 3 warning upon attempting to start this program. These warnings are due to the programs use of macros to calculate match scoring and in no way will harm your computer. If you receive these warnings you will want to answer, No, Yes, and Open.

Though I cannot guarantee this software will not harm your computer, I assure you I provide it as a measure of good will and it runs perfectly on my computer. If you have any questions/concerns/comments please PM me or email to info@commencefiring.com.

Yes, documentation is included.

If you wish to give it a try and save yourself a lot of time please use this link:

www.commencefiring.com/IDPAScore-v2.0.zip

If you like/hate/want it to do something else please provide some feedback to the email address above.

Lee Neel

Edited by lneel