Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need holster for Atlas Artemis w/thumb rest

Daslinger

Picked up an Atlas Artemis a couple of weeks ago. Shot it in a match tonight…….looks like I needed to add the Atlas Thumbrest for my shooting. 
But since I use a thick 1.5” 5.11 belt, and not the whole belt rig….I’ve been using Black Scorpion holsters, and they had a 1911/2011 regular type of holster that fit great………however with the thumb rest from Atlas installed on the pistol…..no way in hell does it fit.

I tried one of the minimalist competition holster…..it had a “channel”, and some magnets, but it was very difficult to draw the gun because there is a more flex in my belt, because I don’t run a double belt system.

I saw on the Black Scorpion website that they have a holster for a CZ SHADOW 2 with a Nitro Fin, so I’m wondering if it’s possible to custom make a holster. 

Sorry for the rambling thread, any Atlas Artemis holster recommendations, that would support the Atlas thumb rest, that’s in kydex ?

Thanks

Edited by Daslinger

17 hours ago, Daslinger said:

Picked up an Atlas Artemis a couple of weeks ago. Shot it in a match tonight…….looks like I needed to add the Atlas Thumbrest for my shooting. 
But since I use a thick 1.5” 5.11 belt, and not the whole belt rig….I’ve been using Black Scorpion holsters, and they had a 1911/2011 regular type of holster that fit great………however with the thumb rest from Atlas installed on the pistol…..no way in hell does it fit.

I tried one of the minimalist competition holster…..it had a “channel”, and some magnets, but it was very difficult to draw the gun because there is a more flex in my belt, because I don’t run a double belt system.

I saw on the Black Scorpion website that they have a holster for a CZ SHADOW 2 with a Nitro Fin, so I’m wondering if it’s possible to custom make a holster. 

Sorry for the rambling thread, any Atlas Artemis holster recommendations, that would support the Atlas thumb rest, that’s in kydex ?

Thanks

https://atlasgunworks.com/product-details?id=91998790