Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dropping The Ball...

cking

Order on line, system says it in stock, invoice shows up in email. Call after a week and they say it not in stock. I even made a note not to back order. AGH!!!

Then they had a snotty attitude when I called and asked if they knew when they would have stock.

I just love that!

What's better is when the "in stock" item actually comes in and they "upgrade" the shipping, ignoring your shipping instructions, to make up for their error

Of course the "new" shipper needs you there to receive it, so after trying to deliver the package for 3 days, the package goes back to the seller adding another week to ten days.

Have what you say you have, if you don't let me know right away so I can get what I need when I need it.

If you ship to me understand that there is a reason I've requested the type of shipping I have.

Respectfully,

jkelly

Is it just me, or has "customer service", or lack there of, taken a steep decline these days?! :angry: It is really getting hard to find a company like Dillon Precision or Shooter's Connection these days! Oh and by the way, many thank you's go out to these fine companies!! We love you man! :wub:

Is it just me, or has "customer service", or lack there of, taken a steep decline these days?! :angry: It is really getting hard to find a company like Dillon Precision or Shooter's Connection these days! Oh and by the way, many thank you's go out to these fine companies!! We love you man! :wub:

Agreed. Chuck and Dillon are two of the best. No BS, e-mails and phone calls are answered promptly and no delays in shipping.

And other companies hold training for their employees to "help their self worth" instead of teaching them how to...answer the phone, refrain from lying to the customers, and shipping immediately instead of "when I feel like it"....

Odd, that.

Alex