Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lori Casper Is Coming Up!

Ben Stoeger

Thanks guys! :)

ABlackburn,

I'm glad to hear your wife is interested in shooting. I started shooting a few years ago with my husband and we are having the time of our lives. There is rarely a weekend when I would rather be doing something else.

I am also new to this forum. I joined when hearing about the new Ladies Forum. This would be a great place for your wife to get insight from other women shooters.

I'd have to say I've had some great instruction. We've had the opportunity to have Matt Burkett come to our range in Wisconsin twice for training. He is a great instructor and inspiration to shooters. Matt's videos are a great place to start.

Most importantly, I think competing and practicing with my husband has been the most help. We are able to help and motivate each other.

I've just found out about the Ladies Camp instructed by some of the sport's top women shooters. Your wife certainly couldn't go wrong there. A friend of mine plans to take the class in April. Here's a link with some information if you are interested. http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30081

Hope this is of some help.

Best of luck,

Lori