Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Impact Custom Course

hopalong

Here is what we are offiering:

Saturday:

14 fine folks with Max and Travis working on any thing and everything.

Sunday: 1pm Shoot a club level match with Max and Travis giving critique/shooting with you.

Fee: $450 dollars....$ 400 goes to Max and Travis, 50 goes to the club.

of that 50 it gets you:

Lunch on Saturday, pays for targets, pasters, and your entry fee into the match on Sunday.

If interested PM me or E-mail me through this or Max's websites, I already have 5 verbally committed.

More info on www.MaxMichel.com go to Double impact training on the forums

I'm working out of town at the moment so if I don't answer your e-mail or PM's within a few days please be patient.

The course is the weekend after Area-6 and the weekend before the Mississippi State match.

Looking forward to helping you get some good training.

Hopalong

Note: Edit to change Fees.....My mistake in communications....sorry

Edited by hopalong

• 5 weeks later...

UPDATE !!!!!!!!

Change of date:

NOW is May 27 and 28 all else is the same.

Mothers day is May 14 and I did not want Mrs. Michele to be angry at me for making Max miss her first Mothers day.

Yes Max and I know the new date is Memorial day weekend, but just think......

No need to hurry home on Sunday just to go to work on Monday.

I have one paid entry now, with 4 more that have verbally committed.

get with Max or myself to get in on this course.

For the match on Sunday, expect to see just about anything you would see at a Nationals or Area type match (Prop wise) we have just about all of it.

HOPALONG

Flex,

Thanks but I got it!

Lynn is correct, the range is in Glen, Mississippi.......a population of maybe 200 in the township?

I posted Corinth, Mississippi (38834) as it is the logical place to stay (12 miles from the range)

Corinth Mississippi and surrounding communities is about as far NORTH as you can get in Mississippi and still be in Mississippi. Alcorn County which Corinth is the county seat is 1 county west of the Alabama state line so we are in the far North East corner of the state.

I will have info on our website hopefully sometime this week.

www.crssa.com

Flyin40, you are more than welcome. let me know if I can assist in any way.

Hopalong.

ONE more change........

MY mistake in communications with Max and other things mixing around in my BLOCK head. :blink::wacko:

Max/Tavis's fee is $400 not $350........so the entire weekend is $450 total

Sorry MY mistake......I will TRY not to let it happen again.

SAM

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

unfortunately for them, but I have had 3 withdraw due to schedule conflicts. <_<

so there is now more room!

There are some of you that want to have a class just prior to a major match, similar to the Double Tap, Michigan Targeting education ect. I know this is to kill two birds with one stone.

Max and I have discussed this and we both tend to agree that this is not the utmost best way to get this type of training.

When having a class like this having it a day or two before a major match does not give you the time to implement what you have learned into your shooting game.

Also as a paying student, shooting at a major match takes some of the focus of your instructors away as they have to worry about their match too. <_<

That is why Max, Travis, and I decided to Host this course in conjuntion with a local type match, so you the paying customer can get the best bang for your buck!!! :)

The quality of the stages will be to where all will be tested, yet not so hard as no one will be left thinking "Damn that was hard" :angry:

If you are interested, please PM me from this forum or click here---- http://crssa.com/score%20sheets/Double%20Impact%202006.doc for more info and an entry sheet.

or go to Max's forums....here...http://maxmichel.com/

Thanks, and hope to see you in May!

SAM KEEN