Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Back into shooting after 30’years.

Onelap

Shot steel challenge , IPSC, bowling pin.  In the late 80’s to 90’s. 

Life happened and still shot occasionally but not competitive.

I still have my health and some more free time so back to what I enjoyed so much in my younger years.  

Been enjoying watching my 15 year old son shooting in SSSF and motivated me to get back into it. 

Looking forward to the new USPSA Limited Optic class. 

Perfect match for my new pistol.  

see ya at the range.  

greg in south Texas 

Onelap, I was going to create a post "back after 15 years" but I cannot override 30 years! Welcome back.

I am so glad to be back lurking after 15 years! I should not be surprised that everything is so expensive but I cannot fathom buying 1k of primers for $100 and that's if its available! I used to shoot factory ammo for Production division but that's because I was able to buy 100 rounds of Winchester at Wally World for $20!

Thank God I still have a couple of thousands of primers and Montana gold bullets(not for sale LOL). Back then I was complaining that a sleeve of primers was over $85! Also sad to see most of my shooting equipment are considered "first generation" (STI mags, Tripp mags, safariland belt and mag pouches and I even have the first gen limcat holster and what happened to STI?

All I can say is that I am happy to be back and interested to see the new "stuff" i.e. MBX mags, limited guns in 9mm caliber, other production guns other than my G34. I just have to accept that I will be spending more than triple compared to 15 years ago...